Test Shots

Here are just a few test shots that I have taken to have an insight to what sort of outcomes I will produce. This has made me realize how much i need to be thinking about in terms of set up and in case anything goes wrong. I understand I need to be aware of: looking at different lighting, that of the subject and of the smoke in some cases. I need to think about layout, framing, where the lights coming from, whether the shot will be a close up or a long shot. Do i need someone to operate some lighting for me? All of these things need to be taken in to consideration before taking a photograph. I also need to think ahead of taking the photo in terms of when it comes to editing the photographs. If there's slight changes that need to be made then i know I can use Adobe Photoshop to edit them in.























































 

Taking all of this into consideration I now need to go away and take a final set of photographs. I'll need to take about fifteen final outcomes for my book which I will make after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment