Some Ideas on my own collections

After doing some research into collections I now need to start thinking about what I want to base my own collections on.

I know I want to focus my collections through the use of photography but I need to figure out what type of photography I will use, and what the collections I will focus on will be.

I've decided that the best way for me to show my collections will be through the use of a book, using the techniques I learnt within the Book Binding tutorial.

I've looked in to the style of photo grams photography and I feel this will give a nice effective outcome to show collections. I think I'll focus on objects that I use for every day to day use.

One idea i have is to make an alphabet book, creating the letters through the use of the objects.

Here are some examples of what photo gram outcomes can be using a range of objects.



                            

No comments:

Post a Comment